A description of Little Eccleston-with-Larbreck
Is a township five miles from Kirkham, in the
parliamentary division of the Fylde, and in the county council division of Fleetwood, and Fylde
Union. It is bounded on the north by the River Wyre, which is crossed by a bridge at Cartford. The
parish council consists of six members. The population in 1851 was 215 ; 1861, 209 ; 1871, 192
; 1881, 196 ; 1891, 186 ; 1901, 188 ; and 1921, 201. It
contains 1,218 acres, mostly owned by Cuthbert Pyke, Esq., and the Ffrance family. Rateable
Parlsh Council.—R. Parkinson (chairman), S. N.
Cummings, J. Blackburn T. Parker, W. H... Holmes, and R. Warburton.
Rural District Councillor: James Hill. Clerk : O. Stirzaker.
Letters via Garstang.