St.John's School, Lytham was built in 1851 on South Warton
Street. It was enlarged in 1900. In 1975 a new school was constructed in
Park View Road and St Cuthbert's School (Lytham Endowed, Church Road) and the old
St John's School were closed.
The new school became known as Lytham Church of England
Primary School, serving both the Parishes.
Lytham Church of England Primary School Website.
St John's School, Lytham c1907
Here are photos of St John's School, Lytham, shortly before its demolition
to build St.John's Court in 1987.